The International Union of Phlebology and the Local Organizers, as the hosts of UIP Chapter Meeting, invite you to submit abstracts for consideration for an oral and/or poster presentation.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
1. Abstracts must be submitted via the official Congress website before 1st of March 2019.
2. The presenting author and co-authors must be aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
3. The presenting author name must be underlined in the authors' list.
4. Ensure that all author information (names, affiliations) is included and entered correctly.
5. Abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
6. Please note the submitting author will receive all the correspondence about the abstract status, so it is advisable that the submitting author details that are entered are the same as those of the presenting one.
7. Abstracts may not be edited/uploaded after final submission.
8. The abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours after clicking the final submission button, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Abstracts will be accepted as either an oral presentation or e-poster. Please select your preferences upon submission. Please be aware that the final decision regarding the type of the presentation (oral or e-poster) will be done by the Scientific Committee after your abstract is revised. Although the committee will work hard to honour your selection, this cannot be guaranteed.
10. All submitted abstracts will be sent to the members of the Scientific Committee to be reviewed in the briefest delay. The authors of accepted abstracts will be informed about the approval as soon as the decision is ultimate.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. Presenting author's contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract)
a. Email address
b. Full postal address
c. Phone number
2. Author and co-authors' details
a. Full first and family name(s)
b. Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
3. Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
4. Abstract text – limited to 500 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
5. Do not include references.
6. Please submit symbols as words.
7. Abstracts must not contain bullet points. Please ensure any acronyms are spelt out in the first instance.
8. Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
9. Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
10. Abstract submission deadline: 1 March 2019
TOP 5 “UNDER 40” AWARD PROGRAM
This is a special awards program that identifies outstanding young researchers in phlebology. The award consists of 5 complimentary registration fees for UIP2019 Chapter Meeting in Krakow for the best abstracts authors under the age of forty. The winner's authors will be informed directly by Organizers.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
By submitting abstract authors must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
3. The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her (Hereafter: the "Content") to Local Organizers: Polish Society of Phlebology and DMC Poland (Hereafter: the "Organizers"), nor the publication of any such Content by the Organizers, on the internet or otherwise infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
4. The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive basis.
5. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
6. I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
7. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST & ETHICAL APPROVAL
Author or corresponding author on behalf the author(s) will be asked to declare the presentation that he has received ethical approval for your study (if relevant), and will be requested to confirm that he will declare any conflict of interests in its presentation at the congress.