Please review the following information related to your presentation:
- you may prepare your presentation in PowerPoint (PC/Office) or Keynote (Mac) in 16:9 screen format,
- please note that if there are movie clips included in the presentation file, then the original movie files must also be supplied as separate files and send together with the presentation,
- if your presentation has any special or technically complex elements please make sure to get in touch with the staff in the Slide Room ideally one day or at least 3 hours before your scheduled presentation.
All speakers are kindly requested to upload their presentations online before
the Meeting via:
wetransfer.com or dropbox or google drive – please send us the access link.
We strongly advise you to upload your presentations as soon as possible to avoid technical problems.
The Slide room staff will be ready to help you with all technical issues but you need to reach them in advance (optimally right after arriving at the Meeting).
Personal laptops cannot be used for presentations in the lecture rooms (all presentations have to be uploaded in the Slide Room in the Meeting Venue).
In case you are not able to upload your presentation before the Meeting, you can upload it in the Slide Room using a USB memory stick or a Removable Disk.
The schedule for presentations uploading:
or at least 3 hours before the session starts.
- for presentations given on Sunday before 12 am:14:00-17:00 on Saturday,
- for presentations given on Sunday after 12 am: 7:00-12:00 on Sunday
- for presentations given on Monday before 12 am: 12:00-17:00 on Sunday
- for presentations given on Monday after 12 am: 7:00-12:00 on Monday
- for presentations given on Tuesday before 12 am: 12:00-18:00 on Monday
- for presentations given on Tuesday after 12 am: 7:00-12:00 on Tuesday
Slide Room opening hours:
Saturday, August 24: 14:00-17:00
Sunday, August 25: 07:00-18:00
Monday, August 26: 07:00-18:00
Tuesday, August 27: 07:00-15:00
IMPORTANT: We strongly advise you to upload your presentations as soon as possible to avoid technical problems.